Re: Incorrect fd handling in syslogger.c for Win64 under EXEC_BACKEND

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Incorrect fd handling in syslogger.c for Win64 under EXEC_BACKEND
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 12:41:40PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Am I missing something obvious?  One thing that we could do here is
> to do the parsing with pg_lltoa() while printing the argument with
> INT64_FORMAT, no?

I wrote that a bit too quickly.  After looking at it, what we could
use to parse the handle pointer is scanint8() instead, even if that's
a bit ugly.  I also found the code a bit confused regarding "fd", that
could be manipulated as an int or intptr_t, so something like the
attached should improve the situation.

Opinions welcome.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress
Сообщение: Re: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress