Re: Missing mention of autovacuum_work_mem

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Missing mention of autovacuum_work_mem
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 10:48:37AM +0200, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> Thanks, and +1 from me.

maintenance_work_mem would be used in the context of autovacuum if
autovacuum_work_mem is -1, but it seems to me that the suggested
wording sounds like only autovacuum_work_mem is used and that it would
never fall back to maintenance_work_mem, no?  I would suggest the
addition of "if specified" in the new part within parenthesis
--
Michael

Вложения