Re: Proposal: Save user's original authenticated identity for logging

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Proposal: Save user's original authenticated identity for logging
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 08:59:38AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I noticed this patch eliminated one $Test::Builder::Level assignment. Was
> there a reason for this?
>
> I think we should add it back, and also add a few missing ones in similar
> places.  See attached patch.
>
> [...]
>
>  {
> +    local $Test::Builder::Level = $Test::Builder::Level + 1;
> +

So you are referring to this one removed in c50624c.  In what does
this addition change things compared to what has been added in
connect_ok() and connect_fails()?  I am pretty sure that I have
removed this one because this logic got refactored in
PostgresNode.pm.
--
Michael

Вложения