Re: Teach pg_receivewal to use lz4 compression

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Teach pg_receivewal to use lz4 compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 03:17:15PM +0000, gkokolatos@pm.me wrote:
> Hopefully fixed.

Thanks for the new version.  I have put my hands on the patch, and
began reviewing its internals with LZ4.  I am not done with it yet,
and I have noticed some places that could be improved (error handling,
some uses of LZ4F_flush() that should be replaced LZ4F_compressEnd(),
and more tweaks).  I'll send an updated version once I complete my
review, but that looks rather solid overall.

The changes done in close_walfile()@receivelog.c are useful taken
independently, so I have applied these separately.
--
Michael

Вложения