Re: Add jsonlog log_destination for JSON server logs

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add jsonlog log_destination for JSON server logs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 09, 2021 at 11:17:01AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I was thinking to track stderr as a case where no bits are set in the
> flags for the area of the destinations, but that's a bit crazy if we
> have a lot of margin in what can be stored.  I have looked at that and
> finished with the attached which is an improvement IMO, especially
> when it comes to the header validation.

One part that was a bit flacky after more consideration is that the
header validation would consider as correct the case where both stderr
and csvlog are set in the set of flags.  I have finished by just using
pg_popcount() on one byte with a filter on the log destinations,
making the whole more robust.  If there are any objections, please let
me know.
--
Michael

Вложения