Re: Estimating HugePages Requirements?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Estimating HugePages Requirements?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 08, 2021 at 05:52:33PM +0000, Bossart, Nathan wrote:
> Yeah, I did wonder about this.  We're even listing it in the "Preset
> Options" section in the docs.  I updated this in the new patch set,
> which is attached.

I broke that again, so rebased as v9 attached.

FWIW, I don't have an environment at hand these days to test properly
0001, so this will have to wait a bit.  I really like the approach
taken by 0002, and it is independent of the other patch while
extending support for postgres -c to provide the correct runtime
values.  So let's wrap this part first.  No need to send a reorganized
patch set.
--
Michael

Вложения