Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 07, 2021 at 02:43:15PM -0700, Rachel Heaton wrote:
> Running check tests in the pg_upgrade folder fails for this reason.

Thanks, rebased as attached.  Andrew has posted another patch set that
completely reworks the shape of the modules by moving them into a
dedicated namespace, meaning that this is going to break again.  I'll
see about that when we reach this point.
--
Michael

Вложения