pgAdmin IV

От Michelle Schwan
Тема pgAdmin IV
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From version pgAdmin IV 4.6 and up, I am now receiving the following error message when I import a database into PostgreSQL.

The database loads fine, but the error that public already exists seems strange.  Public is the default schema when creating a database – should the message just give a warning instead of an error?

Having a Failed (exit code: 1) error makes it seem like the file did not load – when in fact it did.

This should be handled better.

Thanks,

Michelle Schwan

Database Architect

mschwan@opentext.com

Phone: (519) 888 7111 ext 3241

Website:

www.opentext.com

http://mimage.opentext.com/alt_content/binary/images/emailsupport-logo-opentext.gif

This email message is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from disclosing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender by return email and delete this email message and all copies immediately.

Вложения