Re: psql's default database on connect (our internal ref. SRP-30861)

От Matthias Apitz
Тема Re: psql's default database on connect (our internal ref. SRP-30861)
Дата
Re: psql's default database on connect (our internal ref. SRP-30861)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
El día viernes, agosto 06, 2021 a las 09:34:42a. m. +0200, Guillaume Lelarge escribió:

> > No, it does not match all my examples. Read again what it says as
> > default on --help.
> >

> Actually, it does. You launched "psql --help" without specifying a
> PostgreSQL username and database name, so it used your OS username as both
> of them, hence the "default: testpos" for the database.

Sorry, it does not:

testpos@srap53dxr1:~> psql --help -Usisis | grep DBNAME
  psql [OPTION]... [DBNAME [USERNAME]]
  -d, --dbname=DBNAME      database name to connect to (default: "testpos")

    matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
Tear it down! Defund the Humboldt Forum!

Сообщение: Re: psql's default database on connect (our internal ref. SRP-30861)
Сообщение: Re: psql's default database on connect (our internal ref. SRP-30861)