no scrolling in 'click here for details' window after backup

От John Nowlan
Тема no scrolling in 'click here for details' window after backup
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

After performing a backup, the ‘click here for details’  previously would open a window that was scrollable, allowing me to see all the details of the backup. This is no longer the case, there are no longer any scrollbars. I have to go find the process watcher temp files if I want to view the full output. 3.5 suffered the same issue.

Version

3.6

Copyright

Copyright 2013 - 2018, The pgAdmin Development Team

Python Version

3.6.5 (v3.6.5:f59c0932b4, Mar 28 2018, 16:07:46) [MSC v.1900 32 bit (Intel)]

Flask Version

0.12.4

Application Mode

Desktop