Reg: getProcedures() failing to list Procedures with a given "procedureNamePattern"

От Pavan Kumar Bonda
Тема Reg: getProcedures() failing to list Procedures with a given "procedureNamePattern"
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Team,
The java.sql.DatabaseMetaData.getProcedures() method is not returning the list of Procedures from the database when run against PostgreSQL 12.3.1 with the latest JDBC driver postgresql-42.2.14.jar. The same call actually returns me the list of Procedures from the same PostgreSQL 12.3.1 database with an older JDBC driver postgresql-42.2.5.jar.

To test this, I've used a sample JDBC program and here are the output messages when run with these two versions of JAR files. I've attached the JDBC program used as well.

With 42.2.14 JDBC jar:
Database connection successful!!!
Driver supports this JDBC version: 4.2
Current JDBC Driver Version: 42.2.14

With 42.2.5 JDBC jar:
Database connection successful!!!
Driver supports this JDBC version: 4.2
Current JDBC Driver Version: 42.2.5
Catalog name: null
Procedure name: CUT_SAMPLEPROCEDURE
Type of the procedure: 2
Specific name of the procedure: CUT_SAMPLEPROCEDURE_43443

Please let me know if you need any further details on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
B Pavan Kumar
Вложения