Re: How postgres is refreshing TLS certificates

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: How postgres is refreshing TLS certificates
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 06:51:22AM +0000, M Tarkeshwar Rao wrote:
> We are working on a activity in which I need to refresh the TLS
> certificate without restarting the my application pod.
> This feature is already there in Postgres. Can anyone please suggest
> us how postgres is implemented the same?

Hard to answer with so little detail, but if you are referring to the
backend server, aren't you looking for the fact that SSL contexts and
its surrounding applications can be reloaded?  That would apply after
a simple pg_ctl "reload" for example.
--
Michael

Вложения