Re: More time spending with "delete pending"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: More time spending with "delete pending"
Дата
Re: More time spending with "delete pending"
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 02:09:41PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> And fairywren, that uses MinGW, is unhappy:
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=fairywren&dt=2021-07-12%2004%3A47%3A13
> Looking at it now.

I am not sure what to do here to cool down MinGW, so the patch has
been reverted for now:
- Plain stat() is not enough to do a proper detection of the files
pending for deletion on MSVC, so reverting only the part with
microsoft_native_stat() is not going to help.
- We are going to need an evaluation of the stat() implementation in
MinGW and check if is it possible to rely on it more.  If yes, we
could get away with more tweaks based on __MINGW32__/__MINGW64__.
--
Michael

Вложения