Some incorrect logs in TAP tests of pgbench

От Michael Paquier
Тема Some incorrect logs in TAP tests of pgbench
Дата
Re: Some incorrect logs in TAP tests of pgbench  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

While digging into some of the TAP tests, I have noticed that
002_pgbench_no_server.pl prints array pointers, like that:
opts=-f no-such-file, stat=1, out=ARRAY(0x1374d7990),
err=ARRAY(0x14028dc40), name=pgbench option error: no file# Running:
pgbench -f no-such-file

I am a bit dubious that this information is useful when it comes to
debugging because we have the name of the tests close by, so I would
just remove those extra logs.  If people prefer keeping this
information around, we could fix the format with something like the
attached, for example.

Thoughts?
--
Michael