Re: BUG #17055: Logical replication worker crashes when applying update of row that dose not exist in target partiti

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17055: Logical replication worker crashes when applying update of row that dose not exist in target partiti
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 09:37:05PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> If you prefer.  However, I'd note that this patch as it stands
> sort of breaks the argument I just made, as now you are interrogating
> the postmaster's state after sending SIGHUP and before doing anything
> that will wait for that to take effect.  I think you should move the
> location-capture commands down by at least one safe_psql call.

Ah, right.  That would be after "DELETE FROM tab_full_pk" in
001_rep_changes.pl and after "DELETE FROM tab1" in 001_rep_changes.pl
run on the subscribers, then.  Would you prefer doing the change?  If
you don't think that's not worth it, I won't fight hard on it, but
while we're dealing with it..
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17055: Logical replication worker crashes when applying update of row that dose not exist in target partiti