Re: Refactor "mutually exclusive options" error reporting code in parse_subscription_options

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Refactor "mutually exclusive options" error reporting code in parse_subscription_options
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 09:17:55AM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> Hm. I get it. Unfortunately the commit b1ff33f is missing information
> on what the coverity tool was complaining of and it has no related
> discussion at all.

This came from a FORWARD_NULL complain, due to the fact that
parse_subscription_options() has checks for all three options if
connect is non-NULL a bit down after being done with the value
assignments with the DefElems.  So coverity was warning that we'd
better be careful to always have all three pointers set if a
connection is wanted by the caller.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: locking [user] catalog tables vs 2pc vs logical rep
Сообщение: RE: locking [user] catalog tables vs 2pc vs logical rep