Re: Error on pgbench logs

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Error on pgbench logs
Дата
Re: Error on pgbench logs  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 06:59:04PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> The cause is that the time unit is changed to usec but the patch
> forgot to convert agg_interval into the same unit in doLog. I tempted
> to change it into pg_time_usec_t but it seems that it is better that
> the unit is same with other similar variables like duration.

As the option remains in seconds, I think that it is simpler to keep
it as an int, and do the conversion where need be.  It would be good
to document that agg_interval is in seconds where the variable is
defined.

-       while (agg->start_time + agg_interval <= now)
+       while (agg->start_time + agg_interval * 1000000 <= now)
In need of a cast with (int64), no?

The other things are "progress" and "duration".  These look correctly
handled to me.
--
Michael

Вложения