Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 04, 2021 at 08:54:48AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I have done no recompression here, so I was just stressing the extra
> test for the recompression.  Sorry for the confusion.

I am not sure yet which way we are going, but cleaning up this code
involves a couple of things:
- Clean up the docs.
- Update one of the tests of compression.sql, with its alternate
output.
- Clean up of reform_and_rewrite_tuple() where the rewrite is done.

So that would give the attached.
--
Michael

Вложения