Re: Alias collision in `refresh materialized view concurrently`

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Alias collision in `refresh materialized view concurrently`
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 03:44:45PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> Thanks.The changes with that approach are very minimal. PSA v5 and let
> me know if any more changes are needed.

Simple enough, so applied and back-patched.  It took 8 years for
somebody to complain about the current aliases, so that should be
enough to get us close to zero conflicts now.  I have looked a bit to
see if anybody would use this naming convention, but could not find a
trace, FWIW.
--
Michael

Вложения