Re: Multiple hosts in connection string failed to failover in non-hot standby mode

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Multiple hosts in connection string failed to failover in non-hot standby mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 09:36:20AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Interesting --- I was considering running such a test locally, but
> didn't get round to it yet.

Just to be clear, that's my Windows dev box.

> It seems like the ideal solution would be to make pg_GSS_have_cred_cache
> smarter, so that we don't attempt a GSS connection cycle here.

I am not sure yet what would be adapted here.  That requires diving a
bit into the upstream code.

>> Another thing that strikes me as incorrect is that we don't unset
>> PGGSSENCMODE or PGGSSLIB in TestLib.pm.  Just noting it on the way..
>
> Agreed, that seems bogus.

There may be others, and I have not checked yet.  I'd rather do a
backpatch for this part, would you agree?
--
Michael

Вложения