Re: No ENABLE_GSS in generated Visual Studio project files

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: No ENABLE_GSS in generated Visual Studio project files
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 07:39:27PM +0000, PG Doc comments form wrote:
> I tried to build using Visual Studio 2019.
> Although I have enable the kerberos support in the configuration file,
> the generated Visual Studio project files do not define "ENABLE_GSS".
> Running the binaries (as a service) resulted in the following error in the
> log file:

I may be missing something, of course, but the MSVC build code of HEAD
does the following in Solution.pm:
ENABLE_GSS                 => $self->{options}->{gss} ? 1 : undef,

So perhaps you really forgot to specify a path in config.pl?
--
Michael

Вложения