Re: pg_monitor role description

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_monitor role description
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 06:11:40AM +0000, PG Doc comments form wrote:
> "This role is a member of pg_read_all_settings, pg_read_all_stats and
> pg_stat_scan_tables."
> Is it correct sentence?
> It seems for me that pg_read_all_stats is a member of pg_monitor. But not
> vice versa.

Here is what I am getting:
=# \dgS pg_monitor
                                      List of roles
 Role name  |  Attributes  |                         Member of
------------+--------------+--------------------------------------------------------------
 pg_monitor | Cannot login | {pg_read_all_settings,pg_read_all_stats,pg_stat_scan_tables}

=# \dgS pg_read_all_data
                List of roles

    Role name     |  Attributes  | Member of
 pg_read_all_data | Cannot login | {}

So the docs look correct to me.
--
Michael