Re: BUG #17023: wal_log_hints not configured even if it on

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17023: wal_log_hints not configured even if it on
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 09:22:45PM +0530, Mohan Nagandlla wrote:
> Yes but the wal_log_hints will be in on from the begining of the server.
> Which means it is in on when I am starting the server.

Please describe more precisely the flow of what you are doing here.
It looks like what you are missing is that wal_log_hints needs to be
enabled on the target server, not the source.  Please note that this
needs to be reflected in the control file of the target cluster (fetch
for "wal_log_hints setting" in the output generated by
pg_controldata).
--
Michael

Вложения