Re: Error building for 64-bit Windows (10)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Error building for 64-bit Windows (10)
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi Andrew,

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 08:15:35AM -0500, Brian Ye wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
> Yes I also saw that after installing 64-bit, the 32-bit "bin" and "include"
> directories were removed.
> I think the content of the "include" are common for both 32- and 64-bit.
> Windows can run both 32-bit and
> 64-bit binaries so removing these 2 directories is probably okay.  Just my
> guess.
> Again, thanks!
> Brian Ye

hamerkop is the only buildfarm member testing krb5 builds with MSVC on
Windows.  The path used in this case is c:\Program Files\MIT\Kerberos\
so the patch of this thread is going to break the builds there if this
relies on "inc/" for the include path.  Is this the original include
folder used for this installation of krb5?

Thanks,
--
Michael

Вложения