Re: ERROR: "ft1" is of the wrong type.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: ERROR: "ft1" is of the wrong type.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Horiguchi-san,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 05:30:39PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> The attached is that.
>
> ATT_VIEW is used for "CREATE OR REPLACE view" and checked against
> earlier in DefineVirtualRelation. But we can add a test to make sure
> that is checked anywhere.

My apologies for not coming back to this thread earlier.  I have this
thread in my backlog for some time now but I was not able to come back
to it.  That's too late for v14 but it could be possible to do
something for v15.  Could you add this patch to the next commit fest?
That's fine to add my name as reviewer.

Thanks,
--
Michael