Re: pgsql: Add some information about authenticated identity via log_connec

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Add some information about authenticated identity via log_connec
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 10:12:51AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I have been keeping an eye on fairywren since yesterday to see if this
> failure is completely taken care of, but it has not reported yet.
> Andrew, is this animal alive?

FYI, fairywren has reported back and is now green:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=fairywren&br=HEAD

The runtime of the test has gone up a bit, from 27s to 30s.  So
c7578fa has been able to fix the problem at hand.  This also means
that we had better do something similar for issues_sql_like in
PostgresNode.pm.  I'll start a new thread about that.
--
Michael

Вложения