Re: BUG #16953: OOB access while converting "interval" to char

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #16953: OOB access while converting "interval" to char
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 07:58:51PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Yep.  The regression tests show what I would expect.  I'll check in
> details later.

I have spent some time on that today and applied this patch down to
9.6, after adding more comments and simplifying a bit the calculation
method used.  Instead of using the "mon" variable to store an
intermediate result, I have simplified things so as this only uses
tm->tm_mon, and "mon" for the position in the roman-numeral array is
adjusted only once.
--
Michael

Вложения