Re: pgsql: postgres_fdw: Allow partitions specified in LIMIT TO to be impor

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: postgres_fdw: Allow partitions specified in LIMIT TO to be impor
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Apr 06, 2021 at 01:02:58PM -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 10:32 AM Fujii Masao <fujii@postgresql.org> wrote:
> > postgres_fdw: Allow partitions specified in LIMIT TO to be imported.
>
> I suspect (though have not verified) that this commit is the cause of
> various "recoveryCheck" failures on the buildfarm.

Not surprising.  The first $node defined in 024_archive_recovery.pl is
used for base backups, and it lacks has_streaming, meaning that it has
no configuration to allow base backups via a SSPI authentication, as
set by set_replication_conf().
--
Michael

Вложения