Re: pgsql: Add some information about authenticated identity via log_connec

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Add some information about authenticated identity via log_connec
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at 12:51:57PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Sounds reasonable, pushed.  (I didn't actually verify it on prairiedog,
> because that would have taken a couple hours :-(.  We can revisit if
> that animal fails to go green.)

Thanks to both of you.  prairiedog is the only animal running the SSL
tests with 1.0.1, it seems.  What has been applied should be enough.

I have applied the fix for fairywren now, to close the loop.
--
Michael

Вложения