Re: PostgreSQLとpsqlodbcドライバーの互換性について

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: PostgreSQLとpsqlodbcドライバーの互換性について
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 06:51:58AM +0000, oki.ichikawa@ctc-g.co.jp wrote:
> I want to know the OS that meets the operating requirements of 10.03.0000
>
> Where is the 10.03.0000 documentation that describes the operating requirements

The existing docs are outdated, still offer some information:
https://odbc.postgresql.org/faq.html
"This includes Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP."

Anyway, Windows may be a platform full of weird behaviors, but it is
very good at maintaining backward compatibility, so my guess is that
the MSI provided on the website should be able to work just fine with
2008R2.
--
Michael

Вложения