Re: Was there a bug fix in the COPY command in Version 15?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Was there a bug fix in the COPY command in Version 15?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 01, 2023 at 01:44:30PM +0900, h-shibata@nssys.co.jp wrote:
> I'm using the Windows version of EDB Binaries.
> Did something change in PostgreSQL 15?

All that has been mainly influenced by bed907, available since v14, so
the failure with COPY for files larger than 4GB (not 2GB) should not
be seen for 14 and newer versions.

See for example this thread that shows the same report:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/15858-9572469fd3b73263%40postgresql.org
--
Michael

Вложения