Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 11:56:00AM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> In your 0001 patch, most of the comment reformattings for location fields
> are no longer needed, so you should undo those.
>
> The 0002 patch looks good.

Okay, I have gone through these two again and applied what I had.
0001 has been cleaned up of the extra comment moves for the
locations.  Now, I have kept a few changes for some of the nodes to
have some consistency with the other fields, in the case where most of
the fields at the end of the structures have to be marked with new
node attributes.  This made the style of the header a bit more
elegant, IMV.

> I'll read the 0003 again more carefully.  I haven't studied the new 0004
> yet.

Thanks, again.  Rebased version attached.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Reduce timing overhead of EXPLAIN ANALYZE using rdtsc?
Сообщение: Re: Reduce timing overhead of EXPLAIN ANALYZE using rdtsc?