Re: BUG #17717: Regression in vacuumdb (15 is slower than 10/11 and possible memory issue)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17717: Regression in vacuumdb (15 is slower than 10/11 and possible memory issue)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 06:23:27PM -0800, Christophe Pettus wrote:
> My first reaction to that is: Is it possible to explain to a DBA
> what N should be for a particular cluster?

Assuming that we can come up with a rather straight-forward still
portable rule for the distribution of the relations across of the
slots like something I mentioned above (which is not the best thing
depending on the sizes and the number of tables), that would be quite
tricky IMO.
--
Michael

Вложения