Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Sun, Dec 04, 2022 at 06:05:30PM +0100 schrieb Alban Hertroys:

> > I mean, pg_get_functiondef output being a server runtime artifact it might
> > well change between server versions, no ?
>
> I meant to write: “I would also generate new diffs right
> _before and_ after…”, precisely for that reason.

I see. That makes sense.

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B

От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: Q: error on updating collation version information
Сообщение: Re: Q: error on updating collation version information