Re: Libpq linked statically linked to OpenSSL/LibreSSL

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Libpq linked statically linked to OpenSSL/LibreSSL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, Dec  6, 2022 at 10:01:00AM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> > I then modified the Makefile.global in the src directory by replacing the occurrences of -lssl and -lcrypto with:
> > /root/rothsoft/libressl-3.6.1/ssl/.libs/libssl.a /root/rothsoft/libressl-3.6.1/crypto/.libs/libcrypto.a
> > in the LIBS entry.
>
> I think this is completely the wrong path. You should add libressl's include
> and library directories to --with-includes=, --with-libraries=.

The big point is that a compile-compatible library is not necessarily a
link-compatible library, and that LibreSSL is probably only
compile-compatible with OpenSSL, hence the need to use the LibreSSL
includes.

Embrace your flaws.  They make you human, rather than perfect,
which you will never be.

Сообщение: Re: Libpq linked statically linked to OpenSSL/LibreSSL
Сообщение: Re: Libpq linked statically linked to OpenSSL/LibreSSL