Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 10:55:29AM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> Hi,

> > > I don't think walsender alone restarting should change anything, but
> > > crash-restart obviously would.
> >
> > Right. I've confirmed this scenario is possible to happen with crash-restart.
>
> Depesz, were there any crashes / immediate restarts on the PG 12 side? If so,
> then we know what the problem likely is and can fix it. If not...
>

> Just to confirm, the problem has "newly" occurred after you've upgraded to
> 12.12? I couldn't quite tell from the thread.

No crashes that I can find any track of.

And no, it's not related to 12.12

We were using 12.9, and in process of trying to figure stuff out we
upgraded to 12.12, which didn't help.

Best regards,

depesz