Re: Q: pg_hba.conf separate database names file format

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Q: pg_hba.conf separate database names file format
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Nov 09, 2022 at 04:02:43AM -0600, Ron wrote:
> Are these "include" files supposed to solve the problem of having a *lot* of
> databases (or users) that you want to allow access to?

Yes, splitting the list of users and database eases the maintenance
and readability of pg_hba.conf as each HBA entry could get quite
long depending on the connection policy you may want.  My take would
be to use one entry per line in an @ file in this case.
--
Michael

Вложения