Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 03:53:07PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> Anyway, I didn't come up with a possibility other than of someone else
> having removed those files..  For example, virus scan softwares.  If
> any such software kills processes that is grabbing the files that the
> software identified as malicious and is going to remove, that could be
> happen?

We don't use virus scanning there. The pg12 server is on ubuntu 18.04,
used for normal production workload, and pg14 is on ubuntu focal, with
no load, aside from 2 physical streaming replication to pg14 replicas.

Best regards,

depesz