Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 04:14:28PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> One idea is to change log level to DEBUG2 so that we can print which
> files are removed by the server via
> RemoveOldXlogFiles()
> {
> elog(DEBUG2, "attempting to remove WAL segments older than log file %s",
> lastoff);
> }
>
> If we can do this then at the very least we can know whether the
> required files are removed by the server or by some external
> application.

That should be doable. Will take some time to setup test env, and run
it. Will get back to you on this.

Best regards,

depesz

Сообщение: Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.
Сообщение: Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.