Re: DDL result is lost by CREATE DATABASE with WAL_LOG strategy

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: DDL result is lost by CREATE DATABASE with WAL_LOG strategy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 10:00:11AM -0800, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> What is the purpose of testing it without the checkpoint?

Perhaps none, I was wondering whether it would be worth testing that
with the flush phase, but perhaps that's just extra cycles wasted at
this point.

> Other than that
> question, the patch looks reasonable to me.

Okay, applied and backpatched with a minimal test set, then.  I have
kept the tweaks I did to the tests with extra comments.
--
Michael

Вложения