Re: Commitfest Manager

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Commitfest Manager
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 02:13:08PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> writes:
>> On Tue, 21 Feb 2023 at 12:29, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> writes:
>>> We've generally thought that the manager for the last CF of a cycle
>>> needs to be someone with experience.
>
>> Hm. Was that in response to the first paragraph or the second? :)
>
> The first ;-).  Sorry if I wasn't clear.

The last CF is the most sensitive one as the feature freeze would
happen just around the beginning of April, so the CFM has a bit more
pressure in taking the correct decisions, if need be.

FYI, I'd prefer spend cycles at patches that could make the cut,
rather than doing the classification of the whole.
--
Michael

Вложения