Re: DDL result is lost by CREATE DATABASE with WAL_LOG strategy

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: DDL result is lost by CREATE DATABASE with WAL_LOG strategy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 12:37:57PM +0530, Robert Haas wrote:
> Why not? The patch creates 100_bugs.pl so it also adds it to meson.build.

It would not matter for REL_15_STABLE, but on HEAD all the new TAP
test files have to be added in their respective meson.build.  If you
don't do that, the CFBot would not test it, neither would a local
build with meson.

Adding a test in src/test/recovery/ is OK by me.  This is a recovery
case, and that's a..  Bug.  Another possible name would be something
like 0XX_create_database.pl, now that's me being picky.
--
Michael

Вложения