Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...

От Woodchuck Bill
Тема Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
jseymour@linxnet.com (Jim Seymour) wrote in
news:20041123214924.341FD430E@jimsun.linxnet.com:

> The key words there being "think about," IMO.  For example, the part
> about "would have even more prestige."  Really?  My news server at work
> doesn't carry such newsgroups at all.  Which is pretty much the point
> somebody else made to a similar suggestion.  (I.e.: Propagation might
> be poor.)

It might take a long time for a new hierarchy to become universally
accepted and well propagated, but it is marginally better than having rogue
groups in unauthorized namespace the way it is now.

--

Bill

Сообщение: Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...
Сообщение: Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...