Re: Google (was RFD: comp.databases.postgresql.*)

От Woodchuck Bill
Тема Re: Google (was RFD: comp.databases.postgresql.*)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Robert McClenon <robert.mcclenon@verizon.net> wrote in

> I have not checked that out, but am very pleased to hear it.

Have a look..

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&group=comp.databases.postgresql

Just goes to show you, there are things that can be done about rogue
groups. I'm sure that there are others servers that would do the same if
they were made aware that the PostgreSQL groups were bogus.

Have you looked at the control messages for those groups? Most of them were
sent by a forger of tale..that *is* net abuse. Sending control messages for
rogue groups may not be considered net abuse if the creator does it in his
own name, but to forge the name and address of the hierarchy manager is
serious abuse to me.

Сообщение: Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...
Сообщение: Re: Upcoming Changes to News Server ...