Re: Copyright (C) 1996-2002

От Randolf Richardson
Тема Re: Copyright (C) 1996-2002
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"jm@poure.com (Jean-Michel POURE)" stated in
comp.databases.postgresql.hackers:

> Le Mardi 25 Novembre 2003 07:32, Randolf Richardson a écrit :
>> I'm curious, has anyone consulted with a lawyer on this?
>
> Yes, the lawyer concluded that the number "2003" had been both
> registered as a trademark and a patented invention. Therefore, it is
> very likely that Humanity will be able to jump directly to the next
> non-registered digit, which is the year 200440033, called 'year of
> innovation', which also happens to be the price asked by the lawyer for
> bringing us into the future.
>
> Jean-Michel
       Heheh!  I think you should ask that lawyer for your money back because
his conclusions are questionable.  Also, if the lawyer charged you for
"bringing you into the future," then that in itself is also questionable
unless he/she is able to travel through time.  ;-D

--
Randolf Richardson - rr@8x.ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

"We are anti-spammers.  You will confirm