Re: ip of the user doing an insert

От Randolf Richardson
Тема Re: ip of the user doing an insert
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Is there a function or other way to get the user's ip address the moment
>    an insert is performed?
> Supposed that many people with the same "pg_username" are conected to
> the database so no username tracking is usefull.

        If this isn't a feature now, hopefully it will be in the future, but I
assume it will have to return the address as a string since IPv4 and IPv6 are
formatted differently.

--
Randolf Richardson - rr@8x.ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Please do not eMail me directly when responding
to my postings in the newsgroups.