Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing)

От Randolf Richardson
Тема Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[sNip]
>> In summary, you could be charging them for some very expensive courier
>> services, if for which they don't pay then you won't deliver.  =)
>
> Of course a competitor could purchase a copy or get it from a customer
> and set up shop right away selling it too.

        Ah, so even the GPL has a few loop holes!  =D

--
Randolf Richardson - rr@8x.ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Please do not eMail me directly when responding
to my postings in the newsgroups.

От: Christopher Browne
Сообщение: Re: Where is Postgesql ? - MYSQL SURPRISES WITH MAXDB /
Сообщение: Re: Where is Postgesql ? - MYSQL SURPRISES WITH MAXDB /