RE: [HACKERS] Mail list archive search busted?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Mail list archive search busted?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 17-Dec-99 Tom Lane wrote:
> Go to http://www.PostgreSQL.ORG/mhonarc/pgsql-sql/ and try searching.
> I got zero hits on "numeric", or "decimal", or "postgres".  Something
> is definitely wrong with it.

You're right.  I thought Marc mentioned it here - it was a bit hectic
earlier in the week.  We're replacing the search with UdmSearch 'cuze
the one we have is broke.  The odd part is sometimes you can wait for
a bit and try again and it'll happily give you results.  Imagine my
surprise when I got 0 hits on "scrappy" one time and was bombarded by
results ten minutes later!

Anyway it looks like I have most of the query problems straightened out
and am now working on the last of the config stuff.  In the mean time,
I know it's not exactly convenient, you can always go to the directory
on hub and grep.  An no, I'm not being a smartass - I had to do it last
week.

Vince.
128K ISDN - $24.95/mo or less; 56K Dialup - $17.95/mo or less www.pop4.net       Online Campground Directory
http://www.camping-usa.com     Online Giftshop Superstore    http://www.cloudninegifts.com