RE: [HACKERS] Re: Query about postgres medical database

От Dmitry Samersoff
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Re: Query about postgres medical database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10-Sep-99 Thomas Lockhart wrote:
>> I am physician and I am very interested by possibilities postgresql
>> could offer to medical information management, specially in undeveloped
>> countries.
>> In the userguide you speake about a medical database and I would want to
>> contact people responsable of this project.
>
> I believe that this example was from the days when Postgres was
> developing at Berkeley. I know that there are more recent projects
> (one of our contributors is an administrator at a hospital) and the
> best way to find out about current projects is to post a question to a
> mailing list.
>
> Does anyone have something going in the medical info area?

I was the maintainer/developer of postgresql based project for
City's Health department of St. Petersburg (RUSSIA),
This project includes financial part (medical insurance reports) and
numerouse statistical reports
(sex/age/diagnozis corellation, loads of different clinics and so on)

This project starts 1995 and it's succesfuly working now but without me ...

---
Dmitry Samersoff, dms@wplus.net, ICQ:3161705
http://devnull.wplus.net
* There will come soft rains ...