RE: [DOCS] web page and Daemon News article

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема RE: [DOCS] web page and Daemon News article
Дата
RE: [DOCS] web page and Daemon News article  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-docs
On 29-May-99 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Someone mentioned that if the traffic on the web site increases because
> of the article, perhaps we should get the new web design installed.  He
> said the current site has broken links, and does not reflect well on the
> quality of PostgreSQL.
>
> Comments?  How are are we from completion?  I would like it done for
> 6.5 final anyway.

I'd like to know which links are broken.  I've been knocking them out as
I find them.  It does appear that there are misconfigured mirrors, but I
don't have a list of which are messed up.  Many that I've checked were
fine.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore